If you think that balloons are just for birthdays , then listen to what some of the industry's top wedding planners in India are saying: “ With newer trends coming in each day couples with an appetite for western style are increasingly looking for ways to decorate their wedding with balloons to make their weddings glitzy and glamorous"
A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime celebration. We have some wonderful balloon decorating ideas from engagement shoot to the wedding reception:
1) Awesome ceremony & Gorgeous reception backdrops and photo booths
2) Grand entrance décor with Organic Arches & spiral columns with Giant heart shaped balloons and Light up columns
3) Cake table centre pieces
4) Banquet table decorating with personalized balloons and with balloon inside balloon
5) Mass Balloon release
6) Balloon blasts- lining the aisles with balloons inside giant balloons that remotely burst as the couple walk, letting the balloons float magically in the venue
7) Bouquets - Carrying an oversized personalized balloon or a couple of them down the aisle with colors matching the theme and scheme of the wedding
8) Personalised photo balloons
9) Festive Ceiling hangings inside the reception area using unique link balloons
10) Oversized balloons covered in colorful tulle floating at different heights that add an elegant touch at the wedding venue. The giant balloons are quickly becoming a hot new trend in weddings and they bring your party to life and enhance your venue with bursts of colour.
With wide range of latex and unique wedding foil balloons and World class Balloon Decoration Equipments including Skistimas Design Sytem ( SDS) Panels and Quick Frame Radius, Special Effects like Confetti Cannons, Balloon stuffing tools, Balloon Blaster , Balloon Bulbs, we can transform a simplest wedding venue to your desired theme!
Call us at 98942 98924 today to know more!