|Brand||Gemar Balloons, Italy|
|More items available upon order||yes|
Water balloons with pump ( 50 pieces)
For filling water, use the mini pump. Or simply expand the mouth of the balloon and attach it to a water tap's end and then open the tap to fill required water. After filling self tie a knot at the neck with the same balloon. Do not use a thread for tying as water may leak.
Watch this interesting youtube video on water balloons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5z1hBxejg
( WARNING: Do not throw water balloons on humans or animals. It hurts. Also Its illegal to have a water balloon fight)
Our balloons are made from 100% rubber latex. 100% Italian made. 100% bio degradable. Certified for European Toy Safety Standards. Tested for hazardous substances at SGS TUV SAAR, Germany. No doubt you are buying the best quality balloons.
Important information: 50 pieces in a pack , Assorted Pastel Colors*.
Please take a look in our shop for more such exclusive Party balloons.
* The balloon colours illustrated match the colours of the inflated balloons as much as possible. Due to monitor settings, the actual colours may vary
New Exciting Water Balloon Games:
With the hot summer days in full swing, we are all looking for new ways to keep our kids active outdoors, while staying cool AND having fun! Pick up some water balloons, and try out some of these games for kids of all ages!
1) Water balloon fight - Watch this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5z1hBxejg
( WARNING: Do not throw water balloons on humans or animals. It hurts. Also its illegal to have a water balloon fight)
2) Water Piñatas- Hang your water balloons and grab a stick!
3) Water Balloon Toss- Stand directly across from your partner. Start off close, and with each successful toss and catch, take a step back. Continue until someone gets wet!
4) Water Balloon 3-Legged Race- Have each racer hold an individual balloon. Whoever wins, gets to throw the unbroken balloons at the opponents of their choice!
5) Water Balloon Catch- Use the belly part of your shirt to throw and catch the balloon.
6) Water Balloon Shot Put- Who can shot put their balloon the furthest?
7) Water Balloon Tag- Whoever is “it,” carries the water balloon. If you get hit and the balloon breaks then… “Tag you’re it!!”
8) Water Balloon Volleyball- 2 teams of 2 people stand holding each end of a towel. Use the towel to catch and throw the water balloon over the net!
9) Water Balloon Darts- Hang up some balloons (the smaller the easier), and see who can hit the target!
10) Water Balloon 500- You need one person to be the thrower and a group of people standing a good distance away to catch. The greater the distance, the older the kids. When throwing the balloon, the thrower announces a number value to the balloon. If someone catches the balloon, they get the amount that was called out. Continue this until someone racks up 500 points. To make the game longer, the thrower can call negative numbers.
stay cool out there!!!
Note: We gratefully acknowledge the valuable water balloon games suggested by Kelli Kotowski, Founder President ‘Pashsitting.com’
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.